Friday 29 January 2010

Band Shoot

Last Tuesday I done a live shoot for a London-based band called Ambersuit. The gig was at Tommy Flynn’s in Camden and there was a great atmosphere there. The shoot went very well and had a really fun night. Five bands performed during the evening and I took some photos of these too. I love taking live shots of bands as you can really capture the energy and emotion that they release. I don’t know what i’d do without the 50mm, f1.4 lens - When i’m gone, I wanna be buried with that lens in my pocket.

Some picks from that night:

Ambersuit
Ambersuit
Ambersuit
Ambersuit
Cardinal Jack
Cardinal Jack
Cardinal Jack


More to come....

cheers, CD.

2 comments:

The Unemployed said...

What you should do is take out all the glass elements in the lens and make into an urn and put your ashes in it.

Chris Dorney Photography said...

haha, thats a good idea!